Malaysia is always a good place to visit, explore and experience. It narrowly missed the top 10 of most visit visited countries in the world last year.
Malaysia is more well known as a bubbling bursting melting pot of cultural diversity.
If you are still not sure where to go for your coming holiday trip, well Malaysia is a very good option. Come on, take the risk and the opportunity…. , come to Malaysia and capture all those memories, excitement and enjoyment. Soon after you have reached home you will realise it is best risk you will have ever taken.
Here is the list of Malaysia Credentials:
1. World Top 10 Tourists Destination – UNWTO 2012
2. Top 15 in International Tourism Receipts
3. No. 4 Best Shopping City – CNN Survey 2012
4. No. 1 Muslim-friendly Holiday Destination – Survey by Crescentrating 2012
5. No. 3 in world’s Top Retirement Heavens – Internationalliving.com 2013
6. Top 7 in Meetings Destination in Asia Pacific – ICCA
7. World’s Friendliest Country – Forbes Online 2012
8. No. 12 Most Competitive Economy – World Banks’ report 2013
9. 1st Prize Ulysses Award for Innovation in Public Policy and Governance for its Homestay Programme.
You can get more information on Malaysia here